- Are you being held back by chronic pain or illness?
- Do you feel stressed out, unbalanced and stuck in your life?
- Are you tired of chasing symptoms and looking for a way to treat the “root” problem?
You are likely here right now because you are ready to experience well-being and balance in your life. You may be suffering from anxiety/depression or the feeling of constantly being “stressed out”. You may be dealing with chronic aches and pains that leave you feeling drained and frustrated and unable to enjoy life. Perhaps you simply want more energy in your daily life. You have not been satisfied with conventional medicine alone, and are seeking an alternative or compliment to your treatments that are safe, effective and natural.
My Watertown practice has helped many people just like you. I understand that health is so much more than the absence of disease. Your health is a manifestation of balance, both internally (within the body) and externally (environmental, physical, and psychological stresses). Your health is the most important thing: Invest in your well-being and start to live a life of purpose and vitality.
Why Watertown Acupuncture?
- I care about you as a person, not just a condition or a diagnosis.
- I will listen to you. I will take the time to get to know the whole you and the connections between your emotional and physical health.
- I am committed to helping you on your journey of wellness at your own pace.
- I provide ongoing wellness and maintenance treatments to keep you balanced and healthy.
- I offer safe and effective healing without side effects.
- I will design an individual healthcare program for you that will get you back to balance and wellness as quickly as possible. This could include acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, and diet and lifestyle suggestions – depending on what is right for you!
DON’T WAIT TO START ON YOUR PATH TO BETTER HEALTH!
- Call to schedule your first appointment or a FREE 30 minute acupuncture consult to learn more about how acupuncture and herbal medicine can help you start feeling better, naturally!
- Sign up to receive my FREE email newsletters for special offers, updates, and seasonal healthy living tips.
- “Like” my Facebook Page to stay connected with the latest news, health tips and recipes that will help keep you healthy all year long.